Loan Q's & A's
How does it work?
You need to fill in all the required fields on the loan application form (online form).
Once we receive the loan application form, we will start processing the loan application and get back to you within half an hour.
If you do qualify, you will be required to send us all the required documents.
- Copy of your green Id Document,
- Copy of your latest pay slip/salary advice,
- Three months bank statement with a bank dated stamp on it
Once we receive the documents for your loan application, we send you the credit agreement, that needs to be signed, dated, scanned and emailed to Loans-inc Once we receive the loan credit agreement it takes between 24 to 48 hours to receive the loan amount into your bank account.
- 1.)Will I qualify?
- The easiest way to find out is to send us your Online Application Form and we will have an answer for you within half an hour.
- 2.)Can I qualify if I am not a South African citizen?
- Unfortunately not.
- 3.)Can I Qualify if I am Under Debt Review / Under Administration / Sequestration?
- No, because by law you are not allowed to enter into credit agreements.
- 4.)What amount do I qualify for?
- The amount that you qualify for gets determined by your credit rating, net salary and the expenses that you already have (Affordability). . The easiest way to find out is to send us your Loan Application form and we will have an answer for you within half an hour.
- 5.)Will I qualify if I am Black listed or have a low credit score?
- It depends on what you are blacklisted for, or just how low your score is. The easiest way to find out is to send us your Loan Application form and we will have an answer for you within half an hour.
- 6.)How many months will I get to pay back?
- The Loan term gets determined by your specific credit rating. Some people qualify for loan terms up to 60 months and others qualify for Loan Terms up to 3 months. The easiest way to find out is to send us your Loan Application form and we will have an answer for you within half an hour.
- 7.)How much will the interest be?
- The interest rate and the total cost of credit varies from client to client, it gets determined by your individual credit rating. The total cost of credit also gets calculated according to the NCR (National Credit regulator) prescribed rates.
- 8.)Do you need all my documents at the same time?
- No, to start of with we only need your Loan Application form, if you do qualify we will need all the required documents, for the Loan Approval to take effect.
- 9.)How long does the process take?
- Once we have established that you do qualify for a loan and we have all the required documents, we send you the contract that needs to be signed and send back to us. From there it takes 24 hours for you to receive the loan amount into your banking account. So if you send us the documents in as fast as you can, we won\'t do anything to delay the process.
- 10.)How long before I can take another loan?
- Once you have paid more than three installments and all the past due installments are up to date you will be allowed to apply for a new loan, we will however require all the documents from you again.
- 11.)Can I pay the loan before the time?
- Yes, you can. Just send us an email to Loans-inc or contact us (021)556-2812 and we will send you the settlement amount that is due and the bank account details where you can pay the settlement amount into with your unique reference number.